Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yes, I do speaking engagements

I was asked by two peers recently if I do speaking engagements to trade groups, at conferences, or to large companies that aren't salesy, but provide opinionated analysis and can talk technology with business users.

The topic arose when they were asking what analysts I knew, who I had used in the past, etc. because while they are extremely valuable for research what they really want are opinions about what to do and what to avoid - from experience. I would actually like to see a residency program in the Gartners, Burton , and Yankee groups where you go out for 6 months to a year and work with a company in the field you analyze to see what really happens after your analysis is implemented.

I'll even show up in my kilt...

identitystuff @ gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home