Thursday, September 28, 2006

My New Toy - A Black Dog

http://www.projectblackdog.com/index.html

This has absolutely nothing to do with Identity Management, but the coolness factor is so freakin cool I had to post about it. I also put my money where my mouth is and bought one so I will have something new to enjoy enduring two days of company meetings...

What it is...

BlackDog is a fully self-contained computer with a built-in biometric reader and a host of other powerful features. Unlike any other computing device, BlackDog is completely powered off of the USB port of your host computer – no external power adapter required!

To access and use your BlackDog, you merely plug it in to your host computer’s USB port and BlackDog takes over! Your host machine’s monitor, keyboard, mouse, and Internet connection are taken over by BlackDog for the duration of your session, when you are done, you simply remove BlackDog and everything on the host is returned to its original state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home