Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thanks to Dave Kearns...

I was dubbed 'super salesman' by Dave Kearns in his recent blog, and I do appreciate the title. Especially given the reputation of the person bestowing it. Dave is smarter, better looking, and I hold him in the highest levels of respect.

I try my best to talk of reality from experience vs, just selling stuff and place a high value on asking the right questions, listening, and having the stones to tell people when they are about to replicate any past fiasco I may have lived through to tell about, and why they shouldn't go down that path. Most take it with a grain of salt and a cup of vinegar...

Thanks again Dave!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Kearns said...

Better get your eyes checked, Mark - or maybe I need to give my photographer a bonus!

:)

Friday, April 27, 2007 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home