Monday, May 14, 2007

Too good to be true?

A buddy of mine told me about this site and so I had to check it out. It is a site devoted to a free 60 day Proof of Concept for Single Sign On (SSO), there are other options for IAM Pilots, licenses, etc. Turns out Grady used to work for me in a previous life so I will tell you that this offer is NOT too good to be true. Grady is a stand up guy.

Long story short here folks - Worth looking into if you are trying to get a project funded. I have yet to see something like this that is a low risk way of helping to decide if you should invest a bunch of time or money into a project.

I'm in Manhattan this week, so if there is anyone in the blogosphere who wants to talk shop, reach out and let's get caffeinated...

identitystuff@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home