Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Shouts out to my IdM crew

It's been a while since I have blogged about my discussions with other folks and I wanted to give a shout out to and a note of thanks to a few folks who I have dined with and talked to from the far reaches of the identity sphere:

Nishant Kaushik at Oracle. Lunch at Olives was fantastic, the food rivaled the discussion.

Mark McClain at Sailpoint - I think you have something special going on there.

Quin Sandler - Interesting addition to the vectors of Identity, our conversation got me thinking.

Jackson Shaw - I hope we get to meet and share a fantastic meal somewhere.

Marco at HP - Keep on researching, it helps us all

Mark Dixon - always a pleasure to exchange thoughts with you

and Ian Glazer at Approva

This space has good people in it and I'm happy being a miniscule part of it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An honor to be listed as one of your crew, my friend.

Friday, June 08, 2007 6:55:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you mark..our conversation got me thinking as well. And yes, its nice to a part of the crew.

Thursday, June 14, 2007 5:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home